Bomb Veggie Spring Rolls!
Whenever I have a lot of extra veggies in the fridge I normally just make spring rolls. One of the easiest things to make and also one of the best ways in my opinion to get raw veggies in besides salad. You can get creative with these and fill them what whatever you see fit.
You can even go as far as stuffing them with fruit if you chose too (I’ll have that uploaded soon.) But for these particular ones, I chose the basics and listed the ingredients below.
These will also store for about 3-4 days. what helped me keep my rolls from drying out is I placed them in a container lined with damp paper towels.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- Red Cabbage
- Cucumber (discard seeds)
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Rice Noodle
- Rice Paper Wraps
- Prep all your veggies by cutting into thin strips. Slicing Avocado, and preparing warm water to dip your rice paper wraps in. Also prep your rice noodles according to package.
- Soak your rice paper in water for about 4-5 seconds until moist.
- Pile on your veggies. I normally place the leaf lettuce first and then put on the other veggies, it makes it easier to roll.
- Repeat until your outta stuff.
- I usually make a Sriracha dipping sauce to go with these.
2 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
1 Clove minced garlic
1 Tsp grated ginger
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Dash of Tamari (low sodium soy sauce). Mix it all up in a bowl fam. Enjoy