Man look, anytime you have a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied without overdoing it, bookmark this page and remember I told you so.
I ate a whole pan by myself so that should tell you something. Really easy to make and as I always say, get creative with it! This is just a base recipe that was tweaked. If you don’t like blueberries, add other fruits. Cherries, apples, don’t even matter. Walnuts or pecans would also be a dope addition!
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar + 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil + 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together milk and apple cider vinegar, set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt together and set aside.
- Whisk together sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, and lemon zest until combined.
- Add the milk/vinegar to sugar mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix in. Be careful not to mix it too much!
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon equally into muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Makes 12 cupcakes
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Clean up after yourself!