Today is Valentine’s Day. A day for the lovers, and also a day for the last minute gift givers to think of something special.
Look no further, with just a few ingredients you can make your significant other handmade strawberries that’ll blow them away. They enjoy it even more because you made it with your own two hands. Now that’s love.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Walnuts
- Toasted Shredded Coconut
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl. Using either the microwave or stovetop technique in the video.
- Insert toothpick into top of strawberry. This will help with the dipping process.
- Dip strawberries in the chocolate and drain off the excess.
- Garnish strawberries however you want with walnuts or coconut.
- Lay on parchment paper after decoration. Put into fridge and leave to firm up for about 20 minutes.
- Clean up after yourself!