Grab & Go
All grab and go items are fully cooked and ready to be to heated and enjoyed. Follow these simple instructions to help you enjoy your meals at home!
- BBQ Jackfruit Pasta (Containts: Wheat, Soy, Coconut) Instructions – Preheat oven to 400. Heat for 30 minutes covered, then remove foil and heat for additional 10-15 minutes or until fully warmed to your liking.
- Blackened Cauliflower Pasta (Containts: Wheat, Coconut, Mushroom Stock) Instructions – Preheat oven to 400.. Heat for 30 minutes covered, then remove foil and heat for additional 10-15 minutes or until fully warm.
- Mac & Cheese (Contains Wheat, Coconut) Instructions – Preheat oven to 375. Remove plastic cover and cover with foil. Heat for 25 minutes covered, then remove foil and heat for additional 10-15 minutes or until fully warm.
- Jackfruit Potroast Meal (Contains Wheat, Coconut, Mushroom) Instructions – If using the dish that the meal comes in (black container) that is microwave safe, not oven safe. Microwave: Ucover and heat until desired temparture. Skillet: Place items in skillet and heat on low covered until fully warmed. Oven: Place in oven safe dish and heat at 350 covered until warmed.
- Gumbo (Contains Wheat, Soy) Instructions – Remove from container and place in a medium saucepan. Heat on medium high until fully warmed. Serve with rice. Container can be frozen and reheated at a later date.
- You can add a few tablespoons of water or stock to the pasta to moisten it in case dry. Since we use coconut milk in our pasta, it may solidify when cold.
- You can also heat via skillet, or microwave if you are pressed for time. In skillet, just sauté on medium high heat with some oil/water until hot/warm. In microwave, remove from original packaging and use microwave safe dish to heat to your liking.
- All of our grab and go products are fully cooked, so it is up to you to decide what is warm enough for you. These are just general rule of thumb reheating instructions.
- The containers can be frozen and enjoyed for later! Just let defrost and follow instructions listed above.